Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

Sort by:
MaKi_350451
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Which type does CCG3PA support in SDP(StandardDownstream Port),DCP(Dedicated Charging port)  or CDP(Charging Downstream Port) in case ofBC1.2? Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,A capacitor of 390pF is put on each CC lines in CCG3 datasheet.What purpose is this capacitor on CC line?Best regards, Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi all, I'm working on a product with Type-C PD, which would be a UFP device, capable of up to the full 100W power sinking. After looking through your... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello ,    I contact you today because I have a CY4531 EZ-PD CCG3 Evaluation Kit which comport a CYPD3125-40LQXIT 40QFN Daughter Card, and I would lik... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I have tried to update the firmware of the CYPD3123 device using the EZ-PD Configuration Utility software tool. If i used the boot-loader mode mean... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am using the unpowered CY4521 (configured as a dongle) for development.  When attaching the CY4521 to my DFP it never establishes a valid connection... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,When Host MCU is connected to CCG3 with I2C and try to program CCG3, the Host have to communicate CCG3 by HPI protocol but I cannot know the alg... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,We are working on a application where we need to daisy chain up to 100 adjacent devices together with USB-C. This is for a collaborative robotics s... Show More
MaKi_350451
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Do you have protect function between VCC and each ports for CCG3 &4?If no, Do you have any solution for this protect?CCG3 &4について天絡防止機能は内蔵されていますでしょうか?も... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,About CYPD3125-40LQXI,I work CCG3 as DFP at first and I will activate Rp on CC1 and CC2.And when UFP is connected though EMCA, I think that CCG3... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.