Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

Sort by:
aldr_3203566
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am currently finalizing a prototype design for a USBC to USB2 charge through dongle based on the CYPD2122-20FNXIT and would like to confirm the desi... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,With customized platform using CYPD-3120 I want to have a USB-C Receptacle instead of plug so that both CC lines are tight. Dongle will have cable ... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,Need to know do cypress CYPD** has any solution to manage 2 USB-C connector with single CYPD-3125. At a time one will be active. But user should be... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HI,Need to know within CYPD-3125 SDK code where exactly CC line status can be well monitor to know the correct status i.e orientation. I used dpm_get_... Show More
aldr_3203566
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I have a CCG2  and would like to be able to program it fully through the PSoC creator software (version 3 as it matches the sample code) using the PSo... Show More
user_3392821
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello, Could you please inform us about firmware update of CCG4 +Billboard? • Can SW update be done through the CC lines or HS Data lines in final pro... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HiI have powered the CY4531 kit with the DC Power Adapter and using the EZ-PD Configuration Utility software, I am trying to set up the source profile... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi.  I am developing a handheld instrument that has a battery in it.  The battery is to be charged by a Type-C USB charger.  I use a CYPD3120.  It jus... Show More
aldr_3203566
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am currently working on developing a USB-C based adapter to USB2 that can charge a mobile phone as well as provide USB2 communication.  The goal is ... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,   we using we are using CYPD2122-24LQXI_notebook example code, we have Type C  Adapter with output 5v-3A,12V-3A,15V-3A,20V-3A, if device is attac... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.