Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

ClSt_2934626
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I was looking into upgrading our firmwarefirmware platform for our CCG4 solution, from SDK version 3.2.1 to the latest 3.3 release as part of the norm... Show More
malic_4023071
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
How ist it possible to read the logic level on the configuration channel pins CC1 and CC2 of the CCG3 PSoC in PSoC Creator?In the Pins view it looks l... Show More
Mitchell_shen
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Our Mechanical team is doing a thermal study on the 65W project.We are working on and they need Rjc(junction-to-top case) and Rjc (junction-to-bottom ... Show More
KrMu_1422446
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello All,I have CY4532 Evaluation Kit and trying to debug using "CYPD3171-24LQXQ_pb01.cyprj" sample project.Observed that the Device is not detected ... Show More
KyleLin
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Please provide more detailed architecture of CCG6 internal Load switch controller, customer requests it.Regards,Kyle Show More
JoLo_4180566
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I have a new CY4532 EVK and tried reprogramming the main board using EZ-PD Configuration Utility. It appears to have programmed but in the process, I ... Show More
GrLa_2328436
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi Sir,please help me verify BCR can be controlled PDO change by I2C ? & provide EZ-PD BCR HPI specification document.Thanks a lot !!!Grace Lai Show More
KyleLin
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Can CCG5 support QC3.0?

Regards,

Kyle

NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HiQ1) Is it ok to think that CYPD3177 can detect changes in external signals(H/L)?Q2) Is there a way to put CYPD3177 on standby using GPIO?Q3) I am th... Show More
JoLu_3455101
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I am trying to figure out if there is a way to dynamically change the USB PD output profiles for CCG3PA. So far, I've specified my output profiles ... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.