Announcements

Ever wondered how you could apply Infineon products in a sustainable way? Join us at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and get inspired Click here to register for FREE.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HiUse EZ-PD Configuration Utility to check the configuration file efficiency is too low during mass production. I want to develop a software to check ... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi, I am interested to use the CCG2 in my design for USB-C PD. Even though the documents say it supports the USB-C PD functions, but I didn't see it a... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I create a project base on CCG3 Dongle project and then I can't start debug. someone said I need disable Bootloadable, I tried to disable it , then I ... Show More
admic_2310931
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello, I have a CYPD3125 Consumer only project and I would like to implement Current sense for the Consumer path. I understand that this is possible w... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,With initial discussion over mail with CY community I come to know that CCGx SDK will not support for CCG1 and hence for any firmware update one ne... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,Please advise what is the maximum Tc specification of CCG3PA (24QFN)?Data sheet explains Tj_max = 120 deg-C, Ta_max = 105 deg-C and Tja=19.98 de... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I'm unable to make UART serial communication with CX3. I tried UartLpRegMode example. When I single stepped through my code with a J-link segger debug... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,This is Satyajit from Intel. We are using CCG2 eMarker (CYPD2103-20FNXIT) in our design. It’s similar to Passive eMarked cable. We want to use this... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I downloaded CCG3PA SDK, and installed it on my environment.I found the firmware for CYPD3174 and CYPD3175 devices, and I think the firmware is for... Show More
DaPa_1246801
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We are developing a direct attach peripheral (no intermediate cable) that requires 20V@3.5A. How can we negotiate the higher power level (without an E... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.