Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

jasec_4252311
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I have a design with a CCG3 (CYPD3125) and with the following schematic:The only role is to provide power to rechargeable USB devices. I have used the... Show More
SaBh_294166
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi. Interested in using the CCG3A controller with a Type A connector to offer QC3.0 support up to 20V. Our selection of the DC-DC buck boost regulator... Show More
JoLo_4180566
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
The documentation on registering callbacks in the Power SDK is not exactly clear. I am primarily concerned with the eval_rdo callback. Any examples on... Show More
pavec_4247266
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
is it even possible to program the ccg 3PA with the miniprog3, it's almost 3 month since i'm trying to program the CCG3PA CYPD3175-LQXQ or CYPD3171-24... Show More
JoLo_4180566
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Up until today, I've been able to program firmware onto my CCG3A through CC line as well as the Miniprog3. All of a sudden, I am getting the following... Show More
JeGr_4019896
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I have a custom power bank circuit that is using a CYPD3171 chip. When using an Apple PD supply of any wattage, there is a soft reset message th... Show More
dawoc_3906551
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

what is the I2C address for CYPD3175? Please advise.

JeGr_4019896
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I would like to use the 45W car charger reference design but with only a max of 30W PD profile. How may I obtain a hex file for this to only pro... Show More
KeTs_2342536
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Did CCG3PA support 展訊 SFCP charging mode or not?Please advise it.Regard,Kevin Show More
JoLo_4180566
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I have tried to find some available pins to map to a UART (or I2C) on the CY4532 EVK. Unless, I'm missing something, there don't seem to be any good c... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.