Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

jast_4281081
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
My goal is to create a very low-cost converter that charges a USB Type C device from an existing 20V DC supply. My converter will have 20V input and U... Show More
kehsc_348861
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi, I have a question about market format of CYPD5225-96BZXIT.I cannot find market format of CYPD5225-96BZXIT on CYPRESS GENERAL MARKING FORMAT_APRIL ... Show More
xizh_4275346
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Display cannot work when using our USB3.1 TypeC active cable to connect display and NB which uses CYPD4255-96BZXI as USB interface IC.  It seems that ... Show More
NiMc_4245981
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I'm trying to decide if I can update our CCG3 device through the exposed Type-C port.  Will external hardware be required, or can I connect directly t... Show More
Flance_Fang
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi. Cypressin the PAG1S ref. design, it is only support 1C(QC4.0+) according to datasheet, whether it also support 1C+1A via I will add special QC3.0 ... Show More
mafic_3989141
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I'm noticing that on the developer board CY4532 in Powerbank configuration the P_CTRL_FET line is disconnected from the drawing you sent me recoverabl... Show More
SaZh_4163596
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,Dear Cypress staff and Community genius:Nice to talk to you.I was trying to build my project based on CCG2 reference project "monitor" this morning... Show More
Robin_Peng
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

我们现在有产品,想用CYPD3125芯片来实现type-c的电池快充功能,功率是18W的,想帮忙评估一下可行吗,或者有没有其他的芯片支持,推荐一个性价比高的

WiCh_3149431
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
The CY4541 original design with I2C bootloader, FW can update through I2C bus, but I would like FW update through CC pin, where should I modify, or wh... Show More
NiMc_4245981
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I'm trying to set up a CYPD3120-40LQXI to sink up to 20 V.  I'm able to connect to  it using a MinProg3 with a 5-pin connector on the board.  I don't ... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.