Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,We are working on a application where we need to daisy chain up to 100 adjacent devices together with USB-C. This is for a collaborative robotics s... Show More
MaKi_350451
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Do you have protect function between VCC and each ports for CCG3 &4?If no, Do you have any solution for this protect?CCG3 &4について天絡防止機能は内蔵されていますでしょうか?も... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,About CYPD3125-40LQXI,I work CCG3 as DFP at first and I will activate Rp on CC1 and CC2.And when UFP is connected though EMCA, I think that CCG3... Show More
dapec_2892156
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We have a developer serial port (UART) which we typically bring out to a connector on our board and connect to a PC for debug messages.The UART needs ... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,There are some power supply pins, VSYS, VBUS, VCONN, VDDD, VDDIO in CCG3.Could you tell me the power up sequence for those pins if those pins is... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,Configuration Utility generate .cyacd for FW update.If we want to update by using this file from Host processor by HPI, how should we do?Our dev... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
URL for TRM
Solved
Hello,I tried to check the latest documentation of CCG3 but I cannot find the documentation of three below.1) CCG3 Architecture Technical Reference Ma... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,Basically, VDDD is used as output voltage pin but VDDD can use input pin to provide power to analog circuit.I cannot imagine what case we use VD... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I will be designing a product with similar traits to the charge-through-dongle (Multiport adapter).  This requires the CYPD3123 which will always oper... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
On my board, I have implemented theCCG2 60W Car Charger Reference DesignI have programmed the CYPD2134 with the reference design .hex file.When I appl... Show More