Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

OlEr_1999891
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi!We have a need for our dock to ask the connecting device what VID and PID they have through a Discover Identity message. Problem is that as far as ... Show More
JoLo_4180566
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I've modified the Power SDK to work with a custom power delivery design. Our design uses an external processor acting as a master with some I2C voltag... Show More
CeBo_4428896
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello i have 2 LDO with output of 3.3V for each CCG3PA should i use just one LDO for both ? Their both on same PCB but work independently but communic... Show More
PrRe_3492461
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello Cypress Community and RajathB_01​​,How to initiate APDO request using CCG3PA.And As per PD Specification we need to continuously initiate reques... Show More
PrRe_3492461
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HI RajathB_01​/Cypress Community​,I am trying to test BC1.2 features of CCG3PA.As per my requirement, I want to use CCG3PA as a Snk device and thereby... Show More
vigu_3731076
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Does CY4500 EZ-PD™ Protocol Analyzer support PD 3.0? When do you plan to support it?

AbG_4338586
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,We are using CYPD3120 to implement HDMI over type C, in our design and needed  clarifications on the below points.1. We are supporting source funct... Show More
AbG_4338586
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,What is the I2C slave address of CYPD3120 ? I am using P3.4 and P3.5 for I2C.Regards,Abhilash G Show More
WiDe_4363771
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We have a design, tightly based on reference design "39W Dual Port Car Charger" https://www.cypress.com/documentation/reference-designs/ez-pd-ccg3pa-usb-c-pps-39w-dual-port-car-charger-power-adapter... Show More
GrWa_2302706
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
CYPD3196 TID
solved msg Solved
HiCould you tell me TID of CYPD3196 ?Could Cypress provide PD certification and QC certification documents for CYPD3196 ?Thanks.BRGrace Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.