Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

NaMe_2085021
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I have driver for motor control. I need to know what processor to use best for this project since. I want to transfer controls and power through a sin... Show More
YuMa_3698771
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Dear Sir/Madam         Could you please give a detailed decription about the function of CCG3PA PAD19? I can not find it from present CCG3PA technical... Show More
JUTA_2823561
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HiThe customer requests a DXF file of the CYPD3196-24LDXST dimensional outline drawing.Do you have DXF data?Bestregards,Junya Tatsumi Show More
NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HelloCould you please tell me the input volatage range (Min ~ Max) of the ADC.Will the value of Min/Macx of VREF_ADC1(VDDDmin ~VDDDmax) be applied as ... Show More
RaZh_4468816
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I'm making my own PD power adaptor with CCG3PA. This is an internal block diagram and application circuit of CCG3PA.It is important to ensure that the... Show More
GrCa_1363456
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I'd like to demonstrate a Display Port Dongle using CY4531.Is there an existing project targeting CYPD3125 on the CY4531 kit that emulates a Display P... Show More
rttt_3611331
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I  connected cypd3125 in cy4531 use Micro USB. And I can use I2C API "CyGetI2cConfig" to get configuration.  By "CyI2cWrite", I can send I2C command t... Show More
Ivan_Lee
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Could you please give us a list about which pin can be a adc input ?Is P2.2 / P2.3 able to be a adc input pin ?? Show More
PaHo_3246171
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
CCG6 SS Mux
solved msg Solved
Hi,I'm switching away from CCG1 because the part I was using is NRND.  I am planning to switch to the CCG6.  My implementation is a fairly simple devi... Show More
RaHR_2937151
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi all,     We are using CYPD2122 in notebook Application and power adapter application. In power adapter we have set profiles to 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.