Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

mafic_3989141
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi allI bought the EVK for the CCG3PA chip in order to realize a single cell battery powerbank with the only type C dual role with fast charging prot... Show More
PrM_1403381
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi All,To Send Run time request after PD contract I am using "pd_prot_send_data_msg()" CCG3PA API,I am able to populate request structure, send using ... Show More
PrRe_3492461
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi RajathB_01​/Cypress Community,This is a follow up to the thread "CCG3PA as a BC1.2 Sink(Portable Device)".My requirement is to know the function/fu... Show More
MiMo_4023676
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello all,I have been unable to flash the .cyacd firmware file to the CCG3PA using the EZ-PD configuration utility. From the log below it looks like t... Show More
Flance_Fang
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi.Cypress客户有拿到市场的apple 30W adapter(另外60W苹果也有类似情况,正在让客户测试和收集详细信息)给到参考PB812B设计的方案进行充电,使用抓包仪器,发现无任何协议沟通,无法充电,使用他们分别跟其他设备充电或者放电都是正常的。抓取到的CC波形如附件。请帮忙告之在PB... Show More
SuEl_4525861
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi All,We are trying to Develop PD100Watt and PD 60Watt(with PD3.0 and PPS) and USB-A(QC compatible) with using CCG3PA(CYPD3171-24LQXQ) for power bank... Show More
wiae_4532256
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,We are investigating a design which is a combination of cypress FX3 and CYPD3177.As i understand from the knowledge base is that currently CYPD3177... Show More
RaRo_1233086
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,So after 7 months of asking for support we still have no information on how to roll our own firmware for this PD hub controller, everytime we ask f... Show More
MaLi_3529141
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Dear ,We have some applications that need to use gpio to switch default roles :(1) UFP , Power Sink.(2) DFP , Power Source.Chip model: CYPD4236-40LQXI... Show More
NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HelloThe customer is designing based on the CCG3PA data sheet( Document Number: 002-16951 Rev. *F) on page 14, Figure.8 as a reference schematic, but ... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.