Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

RaRo_1233086
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We are unable to disable Source only option in Config.hPlease help, using this Southchip Reference Code , this was a port over from a 3175 project tha... Show More
Flance_Fang
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi. Cypresswhether do we have the ref. design in single port type-C with intel whiskey lake 8650U chipset?  the customer use EC is ITE  IT5570,intel w... Show More
falu_294486
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I use CCG4236 and send HPD signals via Splitter IC (SPT4320).When the Splitter sends the HPD signal, the HPD pin of CCG4236 receives the data and conv... Show More
mcho_4156541
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Can I use VBUS_C_CTRL_0 without using VBUS_C_CTRL_1,device has no output。Thanks Show More
KeTa_1341526
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I want to know which FW is programmed into this device (CYPD4155-96BZXI) when it is shipped from the Cypress factory.What FW is programmed at th... Show More
ShSt_4521256
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I have a CY4532 development kit and had a question on how current limiting is handled.  I can see for the type-C port the CYPD4126 monitors and contro... Show More
AlMa_1521636
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I have loaded the example pa_opto_fb firmware for the CYPD3174 CCG3PA device to use a a baseline to develop a PD controller for our power adapter proj... Show More
jesu_2729256
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Where can I get source code for https://www.cypress.com/documentation/reference-designs/ez-pd-ccg3pa-usb-c-pps-39w-dual-port-car-charger-power-adapter... Show More
NaMe_2085021
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Are the transistors correctly connected?Are the transistors correctly connected?       Аre the transistors correctly connected? Show More
NiMc_4245981
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
The DataSheet for the CCG4 says there are 4 ADCs (Figure 2), but each ADC can only connect to 2 global analog multiplex busses.Does this mean only 2 o... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.