Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

coch_1069476
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Does miniprog4 support CCG4?

NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HelloThey want to operate CY4532 (CCG3PAKIT) as a 100W (20V / 5A) PowerSource, but we are thinking that CY4532 needs to be modified.(ex. Buck-Boost co... Show More
MuIc_4620061
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I want to make a USB-C cable project using CCCGx chips. They have ARM processors and some GPIOs, even serial ports such as I²C, UART. Can I write m... Show More
OlEr_1999891
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi!We are making a "USB-C to DC" adapter that should support up to 20V. We don't want to power the CYPD3120 thru VBUS since we feel that using the int... Show More
DaSa_4627446
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Looking to confirm what Apple and QC charge modes the CCG3 supports - from page 184 of the TRM there is a fuzzy picture and it looks like Apple 1A and... Show More
user_3713826
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,Would you please recommend me an initial firmware "template" (from the SDK) and the required steps, how to change the firmware to achieve the follo... Show More
NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HelloThey will use the BCR reference KIT(CY4533) to operate as a 20V / 5A Power Sink, but is it possible?Please let us know if it needs to be aware of... Show More
KuKi_4626696
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We have a design with CYPD4155 where SCB4 is connected to a host processor, and SWD nor any other I2C ports are connected. Will the factory bootloader... Show More
NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HelloAbout CMG1 E-MarkerIn the case of 5A charging, it is understood that SOP prime or SOP double prime packet is sent and confirmed after detecting R... Show More
BeRo_4385351
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello, I was looking through the CCG5 product page and I noticed that it says that it's not meant to be used in new designs. Is this still the case?Be... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.