Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

Mitchell_shen
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

If we have special Type-C power adapter PDO is 6.5A, could BCR support to request?

MaLi_3529141
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Dear,I made a dock and used the CYPD4236-40LQXI_dock sample code.(1) In the initial state, I am a Power sink.(2) Then, I actively initiated PR_Swap to... Show More
PrM_1403381
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I am using CCG3PA in my design, I have made some changes to send request messages to custom PDO's, I am able to send the request messages using ava... Show More
role_1685151
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi. Everyone.I'm evaluating power bank using CY4532. I had checked 2-cell operation by default sdk firmware.I want to know how to correct hw and confi... Show More
saan_3612016
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I have been using CYP3174-24LQXQ for a 65W AC-DC adapter. I was not able to use the cable compensation with EZPD gui and with the source code in... Show More
JoLo_4180566
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I have a design based on the CCG3PA (CYPD3175). I would like to be able to update the firmware in the field and wanted to know if there is an easy sol... Show More
JoLu_3455101
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I have a couple questions about CCG3PA:1. Are CyDelay()/CyDelayUs() blocking functions that may affect system/vital functions from being executed?2... Show More
DaSa_4627446
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello, We were settling on CCG3PA in a new design which is a Type C/Type A dual port charging only, with fixed 5V supply. I had a few more questions a... Show More
JoIs_3887151
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I want to build a system with USB Type-C (both UFP/DFP power ports) and need to select a CCGx device.I need to transfer 100W and have VBUS short prote... Show More
DaEr_349131
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,There is an "old" reference design with CCG3PA + ACT475x. Question:- Is there source-code available for the Qorvo buck/boost available?- If yes, do... Show More