Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

MiMo_4023676
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi All,On the CCG3PA, what is the range of the GPIO ADC? Is it simply VDD? Can it be changed in software?thanks! Show More
JeGr_4019896
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am trying to use CCG3PA (CYPD3175) with DisplayPort functionality. I have modified the profile in EZ-PD Configuration Utility to have the CYPD3175 t... Show More
WoFr_4552441
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello Cypress team,What is the current drive capability of the FAULT pin on the CYPD3177 BCR chip when drive a HIGH value in case of a fault condition... Show More
MuIc_4620061
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I designed a schemtaic with CCG3 and would like to send it to cypress experts for comments.Where and how can I post it?Thanks. Show More
Ivan_Lee
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Is CCG5 a  Halogen-Free?

Could you please provide us the docmenet ?

JoLu_3455101
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I have a CCG3PA (CYPD3171) project that I am able to update via SWD interface, but it gives me "FLASH READ Row failed" and "Failed to read CCGx Con... Show More
PrRe_3492461
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi All,I've a ccg3pa DVK kit and configured it as only PD Snk using EZ-PD Configuration utility (expecting there should not be DRP toggle further).But... Show More
RaRo_1233086
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,So we are working on a 5A 20Volt Sink device that will utilize a very short 5inch cable that has high current capability so no EMCA is needed but w... Show More
MuIc_4620061
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I want to add my application into firmware sourcecode of CCG3 (CYPD3120).I don't know where I can start. I opened the notebook example project in P... Show More
Sophie_Wang
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi CY Friend,I have a question, the TCPWM component can give two channel PWM wave: line and line_n. on psoc 4 series mcucan it give two channel on CCG... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.