Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

MuIc_4620061
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I would like you to have a look at following schematics and review/criticize/recommend.It will be a UFP device with TFT-LCD display and buttons. So... Show More
SOKA_4605371
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HelloI have some questions.NowI have a CY4532 EZ-PD CCG3PA.I can update the firmware using the EZ-PD Configuration Utility.I can use the output of the... Show More
GrCa_1363456
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
How can a person determine which Bootloader (CC or I2C) is pre-installed on any specific CCGx component?Cypress had attempted to create a table indica... Show More
PrRe_3492461
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello All / RajathB_01,I've to configure ccg3pa to respond with NAKs for DiscID packets initiated by the DUT.Is it possible to do in Ez-PD configurati... Show More
TeMa_2997106
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Configuration UtilityにてPDOの電流/電圧値を変更した際に、.cyacdに書きだした後に再度開くとPDOの順番が変わることがあります。何かルールがあるのでしょうか。変更前、変更内容PDO0: 5V2A→5V1.5Aに変更PDO1: 5V3APDO2: 9V1.1A→9V1Aに変... Show More
Ivan_Lee
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We want to update FW in command line.Could you please provide us command line tool to update CYPD3120. Show More
luja_4640421
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi, I'm planing to start the project with CCG3pa. firstly, I need to know how to handle PSoC Creator to generate binary file for my project.So I've do... Show More
MiMo_4023676
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi All,On the CCG3PA, what is the range of the GPIO ADC? Is it simply VDD? Can it be changed in software?thanks! Show More
JeGr_4019896
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am trying to use CCG3PA (CYPD3175) with DisplayPort functionality. I have modified the profile in EZ-PD Configuration Utility to have the CYPD3175 t... Show More
WoFr_4552441
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello Cypress team,What is the current drive capability of the FAULT pin on the CYPD3177 BCR chip when drive a HIGH value in case of a fault condition... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.