Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

NaWo_4517846
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Could someone point me in the direction/documentation/example projects of implementing a custom alt mode, particularly in how the DFP initiates enteri... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Power Adapter FW (PA)  run on CYPD3171-24LQXQ CCG3PA Power Adapter with Direct Feedback Control run on CYPD3175-24LQXQ  1 ) does Power Adapter FW (PA... Show More
Ivan_Lee
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

How to enable FRS using Dock SDK??

BaN_4706911
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello All,In our processor board, they used the normal power supply input connector.We want to replace with USB Type C Power supply input connector. O... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
the project is noboot  project in order to debug i want  to blink led  so  i so in config.h APP_FW_LED_ENABLE   in scheme i didnt see any led except L... Show More
kosa_4707851
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello !Please tell me a few things about EMCA.・Cypress EMCA products are available for active cables.What is the difference between the two? (CMG1,CCG... Show More
MiMu_4671456
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I noticed that when I use CY4521 as a source and configure the corresponding PDOs as {5,9,15,20}V / 3A it is still possible to draw 5A. Shoudn't there... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Setup PSoC creator 4.3 example project of EZ-PDCCGx PowerSDK recognize the eval kit Status main board jumpers:J2,3,4 short 1,2 pinsJ6 short 2,3 pins J... Show More
ReA_3297666
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hai, We have a USB Type C MUX IC connected to US 3.0 Lines and DP lines, to control that we need a type C alternate mode/PD controller. We are not usi... Show More
OlCh_4641241
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi I saw a datasheet of CY4532 evaluation board.It has CCG3PA chip for PD controller.The datasheet explained that it supports 9V 3A for PD.Is CCG3PA c... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.