Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

MiMu_4671456
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I've been trying for hours to get the CCG2 EVK to supply any voltage to an attached BCR board.What am I doing wrong? I added PDOs for 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 15... Show More
SeFr_4652656
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Dear Cypress Community,I'am contacting you from Erlagen (Germany), so please excuse my poor english. I developed a simple USB-C PD source cuirquit fol... Show More
VaLi_4706876
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Good afternoon, there is a 20V 60W power adapter project. We want to buy the CY4532 EZ-PD, only there, as I understand it, you can use a maximum of 12... Show More
AlKo_4405501
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I'm using the CYPD3177 BCR Kit. I experience different behaviour of the DC_OUT port (controlled by P-MOSFET / VBUS_FET_EN) when I'm either using... Show More
Robin_Peng
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
我们的是对讲机项目,主平台用的是MT6739,目前在用的是RICHTEK RT1711H,现在需要支持OTG功能,请帮忙看看你们是否有有pin to pin 推荐型号?谢谢! Show More
PrM_1403381
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I have checked CCG3PA, Datasheet it supports BC 1.2 charger detection, Actually I am looking for BC 1.2 Charger advertisement, Do cypress have any ... Show More
PrRe_3492461
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I am using CCG3PA IC(CYPD3171-24LQXQ) in my application circuit, I am trying to program the chip with Miniporg 3 in power cycle mode by giving supp... Show More
MiMu_4671456
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I'm interested in using CY4521 evalkit. However from looking at the schematics I don't understand how the CCG2 communicates the source voltage setting... Show More
MaCa_4691661
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
If I plug in a CYPD3177 to a legacy Type-A charger, using a USB-A to USB-C cable, how does the CYPD3177 behave?1. Does it attempt to verify current ca... Show More
Chris_Hawthorne
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
A project I am working on uses a battery that runs from 29.4-22.4V to run their equipment.  We would like to add a USB Type C port with PD to it as a ... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.