Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

TeMa_2997106
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
How is the current limit calculated?In KBA229013, Rsense recommends 5m-ohm. Why is this value?OCP Threshold can only be set as a percentage in the Con... Show More
NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HelloP3.3 of CCG6SF is used as GPIO.With a resistance of 100kΩ, pull up or pull down to create a mechanism that can detect Hi/Low.In addition, VDDIO i... Show More
TeMa_2997106
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
外部からVDDDを供給した場合、VBUS_IN_DISCHARGEは外部で切断してもよいでしょうか。SHV RegulatorをOFFにしさえすればよいのでしょうか。その時、VBUS_C_CTRLの電源供給源は何になりますでしょうか。外部電源入力源に関係なくVBUS_C_MON_DISCAHRGEな... Show More
KyTr_1955226
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I've been working on a USB-C monitor project utilizing a CYPD3120 to handle the USB-C DP and Power Delivery interface.  We are running into some... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
PSoC 4.2 connecting miniprog Option external with reset not workingReset option not working recognise GCC3PA recognize cortex MOWhere I could find inf... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
when debug mode is operate  evrey thing ok until press  start runjust-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog boxhow could i fix it ?    re ins... Show More
crne_4736256
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
CY4533 BRC Evaluation kitDoc #: 630-60538-01Sheet: 5Section: B4Pins: MH1, MH2, MH3, MH4are these pins actually the case pins?Want to verify before I c... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

it possible require ccg3pa with 128 kb flash ?

MaWo_2683956
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I want to use BCR(CYPD3177) to get 9V power from power bank, and I don't have the SOC or MCU to communicate with BCR,can I get the 9V voltage only by ... Show More
MaWo_2683956
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I'm using the SDK CYPD3171-24LQXQ_pb, and when Power Bank work under sink mode, does it support PD3.0 or not?Why in EZ-PD Configuration Utility Sink S... Show More