Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

crne_4736256
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
CY4533 BRC Evaluation kitDoc #: 630-60538-01Sheet: 5Section: B4Pins: MH1, MH2, MH3, MH4are these pins actually the case pins?Want to verify before I c... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

it possible require ccg3pa with 128 kb flash ?

MaWo_2683956
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I want to use BCR(CYPD3177) to get 9V power from power bank, and I don't have the SOC or MCU to communicate with BCR,can I get the 9V voltage only by ... Show More
MaWo_2683956
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I'm using the SDK CYPD3171-24LQXQ_pb, and when Power Bank work under sink mode, does it support PD3.0 or not?Why in EZ-PD Configuration Utility Sink S... Show More
JeHi_4734781
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I am using the CY4533 EZ-PD BCR Evaluation Kit for a work project exploring the use of USB C power in place of more common power supplies. While... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
CCG3PA Power Adapter with Direct Feedback Control    example   from PSoC  creator   build falied  when use  below function how  set  high/low  VBUS_C_... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
PDSS
solved msg Solved

what means for ?

Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

i am looking for map register and explanation of ccg3pa    ?

MaRe_4701411
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,This is related to another question that was answered on the forums.  I've posted this question there as well, but I wasn't sure if that post wo... Show More
ToCa_4255421
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Who do I contact to get the hex/bin file to program this?  Is there any way to get source if any tweeks are needed? Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.