Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

HuEd_3452391
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HelloI'm using CYPD3171-24LQXQ_pb, and set CCG_TYPE_A_PORT_ENABLE to 0u in stack_params.h, then delete the whole TypeA Page in TopDesign.cysch -> Buil... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
CCG3PA Car Charger (CLA)   debug mode step by step ( step over )we get Error: dbg.M0015   after passing     timer_start (0, LED_TIMER_ID, LED_TIMER_PE... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
   why  in  power bank example this function enable pd_internal_cfet_on   and in power adapter  is disable  in pdss_mx_hal.c   file  ?????i want  use ... Show More
BiBr_4663101
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
For the CYPD3175. We will be designing using the USB type C connector and USB-A type connectorFor EMC purposes would you recommend using a Ferrite bea... Show More
BiBr_4663101
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We have had a couple of CYPD3175 IC's fail in a prototype dedicated charging port design using the direct feedback system. The most faults we've had i... Show More
BiBr_4663101
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I would like to have my schematic reviewed by Cypress. Can you please provide a direct email so that I may forward the design to you. Show More
GlKi_4689501
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
This utility is mentioned on the Cypress USB-C Thunderbolt Reference Solution, specifically in "Step 3": "Contact Online Tech Support Case System to g... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
my  setup CLA  project  with boot    on CY4532 EVK  board limitation :i dont have option to debug   because it is  not noboot project    i do not have... Show More
Moon_shi
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
The customer needs the information formulated by PD package to communicate with the host ,if not the equipment is not working properly. Show More
kosa_4707851
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HelloI connected CCG1 and CCG2 with reference to Evaluation Kit Guide P.22, but the device of CCG2 is not displayed.https://www.cypress.com/file/159241/download... Show More