Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
LuPr_4402316
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello there,I am currently evaluation the usage of the EZ-PD BCR chip usage in our system. I have noticed that it utilizes the D+/D- lines for old AC ... Show More
SaBh_294166
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi.1) Our tools to validate the operation of the CY4532 EVK have arrived. Using this external Type A PCB, we can perform QC2.0 / QC3.0 triggers. Using... Show More
keni_4400221
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We are looking at using the Cypress CCG3PA micro controller as both a USB Type-C port controller (a function we need), as well as include some custom ... Show More
AbG_4338586
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,We are using CYPD3120 to implement HDMI over type C, in our design and needed  clarifications on the below points.1. We are supporting source funct... Show More
OlEr_1999891
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi!I know this is old request our our, but just checking if there have been any updates:We are today using the USB HID Device stack of CCG3 for applic... Show More
SaBh_294166
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi. Somewhat confused about the consumer & provider FET switches and their roles as applied in the Cypress PB ref designs.Reference:EZ-PD Type-C USB a... Show More
SaBh_294166
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi. Are the FETs correctly shown in the following ref diagram?Think thatCONSUMER FET should be driven by pin 4 (VBUS_C_CTRL)PROVIDER   FET should be d... Show More
OlEr_1999891
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi!We are looking at making a "smart USB-C cable" that has additional electronics integrated into the plug. I noticed a different post that we need to... Show More
OlEr_1999891
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi!We have a dock using CCG4 and looking a creating a special dongle using CCG3 that can be connected to the dock. When the dongle is connected, it sh... Show More
JoBa_2147096
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
CYPD3171-24LQXQ on Pathfinder, however, this model cannot be updated via I2C. Is there a different version or any pin compatible part which can be upd... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.