Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

dhjo_4436271
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Can I request a new requirement due to developing our product based CYPD3171-24LQXQ_cla platform? we know the CYPD3171-24LQXQ_cla platform support qui... Show More
GEPI_4792916
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Can any one tell me how can i open the protocol analyzer utility for the CY4532 EZ-PD CCG3PA, or the analyzer utility ?I have downloaded all the files... Show More
PaBe_4746231
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We are planning to use the CYPD3175 for one of our application as USB-A and USB-C charger. I would like to know if the external thermistor for the ove... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi ,it is possible  add    custom task  to  power sdk (  stack )  ?it  is possible  run RTOS  with power sdk ( stack ) my  question  above   is   beca... Show More
Geromino
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We are facing problem update CYPD3175 FW via Power Board  The second attempt failed because   power board does not recognize cypd3175 deviceWe selecte... Show More
AhKh_4675286
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am looking at the schematics for the car charger: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/reference-designs/ez-pd-ccg3pa-usb-c-pps-39w-dual-port-car-charger-power-adapter... Show More
AdBi_4635021
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I am designing in a CYPD3177 for a 30W (12V @ 2.5A max.) USB PD solution integrating with the BQ25703A Charge controller.  I have set up the BCR... Show More
RaRo_1233086
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi, We are hoping someone converted some of the NCP buck/boost code from the CCG2 to CCG3PA FamilyAny help greatly appreciated Show More
Ivan_Lee
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
after programming chip using miniprog,why compare checksum of PSOC Flash with Checksum of Hex file is different checksume value ?? Show More
MaLi_3529141
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Dear,I encountered some problems when making HUB project using CYPD4236 of CCG4.When I connected the notebook, I received SVID=0x17EF and responded to... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.