alt_mode_mngr_exit_all

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
35_Engineering
Level 4
Level 4
First like received 10 sign-ins 10 questions asked

Hi Infineon Friends,

I take a stock 5225 Host SDK workspace...   and in the "noboot" FW, I update config.h as described in the documentation...  to remove the features not needed by my application.

And I get these errors....    what am I missing??   Thank You!!

Build error: L6218E: Undefined symbol alt_mode_mngr_exit_all (referred from app.o).

Build error: L6218E: Undefined symbol reg_intel_modes (referred from alt_modes_mngr.o).

....you will  need MDK ARMCC installed in C:/armcc for this to work...  and reproduce the errors....

Thank You!

JB.

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
HmdRahmathulla
100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hi @35_Engineering ,

Thank you for posting in infineon community.

I noticed that you have disabled HPI configuration in noboot project, there are few other macros related to HPI that you have to disable to avoid implicit warning in the firmware.

and

you have to define  APP_ALTMODE_CMD_ENABLE (1u)  macros in the config.h to avoid the errors.

few placed we are checking either CCG_HPI_ENABLE or APP_ALTMODE_CMD_ENABLE macros to enable the alternate mode related function. (e.g: Refer line number 1494 in alt_modes_mngr.c file).

Please find the attached program where i disabled the HPI and defined the required Macros.

Best Regards,
Mohamed Rahmathulla

View solution in original post

3 Replies
lock attach
HmdRahmathulla

Hi @35_Engineering ,

Thank you for posting in infineon community.

I noticed that you have disabled HPI configuration in noboot project, there are few other macros related to HPI that you have to disable to avoid implicit warning in the firmware.

and

you have to define  APP_ALTMODE_CMD_ENABLE (1u)  macros in the config.h to avoid the errors.

few placed we are checking either CCG_HPI_ENABLE or APP_ALTMODE_CMD_ENABLE macros to enable the alternate mode related function. (e.g: Refer line number 1494 in alt_modes_mngr.c file).

Please find the attached program where i disabled the HPI and defined the required Macros.

Best Regards,
Mohamed Rahmathulla

35_Engineering
Level 4
Level 4
First like received 10 sign-ins 10 questions asked

Mohamed!!!

Thank you sir!!

I will test it this evening!!!    Also, may I suggest that we create some sort of white paper, or post here...  so that others may learn from this work?   I'm happy to do the work for you if you like...

Maybe I create a blog post on here??

JB.

HmdRahmathulla

Hi @35_Engineering ,

Thank you for your suggestion, we will discuss internally and will post under knowledge base section if required.

Best Regards,

Mohamed Rahmathulla

0 Likes