Update Manager shows Network Error CY6611 EZ-USB HX3PD

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
kaursugr_485495
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 sign-ins

I have just started with this board. I installed EZ-USB HX3PD Configuration Utility but in the Update Manager, it is showing me network error. I exited from Update Manager and then restarted from start menu, it opens EZ-USB HX3PD Configuration Utility window. I can't find any document to upload their. 

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

Sugreev

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Sugreev,

I am able to see the same status on my Update Manager for both the installations, I dont think its an issue. For finding the install directory, please open the HX3PD Configuration utility from Start and then run the Task Manager. Please right click on the utility and select "Open File Location". The default location is at C:\Program Files(x86)\Cypress.

Best Regards,

Sananya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Sugreev,

Could you please attach a screenshot of the utility when you open it from Start? Please let us know if the installation was complete. You can find the hub firmware at the path- <install directory>/Cypress\CY6611 EZ-USB HX3PD EVK\1.0\Firmware\HX3PD_Composite_FW

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
kaursugr_485495
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 sign-ins

Hi Sananya,

Thanks!

I have attached the screenshot Cypress Update Manager and EZ-USB HX3PD Configuration Utility. I am not able to find the path as well.

The installation was complete.

Best Regards

Sugreev

0 Likes

Hi Sugreev,

I am able to see the same status on my Update Manager for both the installations, I dont think its an issue. For finding the install directory, please open the HX3PD Configuration utility from Start and then run the Task Manager. Please right click on the utility and select "Open File Location". The default location is at C:\Program Files(x86)\Cypress.

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes

Hi Sananya,

Thanks for the help !

Best Regards,

Sugreev

0 Likes