The cypd2122 is configured using JLINK

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KEMINGQ
Level 1
Level 1
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 10 sign-ins

Currently, cypd2122 is configured using JLINK. Programming I2C using JLINK generates a programming error (fail@Address 0x000000130 (block verification error). etc

May I ask

1.Does the cypd2122 support jink programming?

2.What is the solution to this mistake?

thank

0 Likes
1 Solution
Wang_Fred
5 questions asked 100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hello, 

can you reduce the length of project directory, and make sure there is no Chinese character in the directory and try again. Maybe you can open the PSoC Creator firstly and  click File->Open->Projoect/Workspace to navigate to project folder. 

If this still invalid, possible to attach your project package and let me try on my side?

Thanks,Fred

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
Wang_Fred

Hello,

1.Does the cypd2122 support jink programming?

> yes, CYPD2122 supports JLINK programming.

2.What is the solution to this mistake?

> can you please clarify more about the 'Programming I2C using JLINK'. What's the function of I2C here?  and can you upload the setup and the connection?

Thanks, Fred

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

This means that I use JLINK to burn ‘i2c boot-nb.hex’ into cypd2122

The following error occurs

thank you for response

0 Likes
Wang_Fred

Hello,

If the 'i2c boot-nb.hex' is generated by PSoC Creator, it cannot be programmed using JLINK as the format is not matched. You have to use MiniProg3 or KitProg to program such hex.

To use JLINK, you have to ensure the programming file matching Intel hex format.

Thanks, Fred

0 Likes
lock attach

0 Likes
Wang_Fred

Hello,

What your USB-Serial configuration utility/cy7c65211 board look like? Is it part of DVK board or you self-made?

Thanks, Fred

0 Likes
lock attach

I want to program CYPD2122 by myself, and open the workspace as shown in the figure. I don't see the files in the folder displayed in PSOC, is it the wrong way I opened it

Thank you for response

0 Likes
Wang_Fred

Hello, 

can you reduce the length of project directory, and make sure there is no Chinese character in the directory and try again. Maybe you can open the PSoC Creator firstly and  click File->Open->Projoect/Workspace to navigate to project folder. 

If this still invalid, possible to attach your project package and let me try on my side?

Thanks,Fred

0 Likes

I am considering whether to continue to use CYPD2122. At present, I am considering CYPD4125. There are several problems about CYPD4125

1.I have looked at CY4541KIT, and can cy7c65215 be used instead of CY7C65211

2.Can I program CYPD4125 through i2c using the EZ-PD configuration utility

Thank you for response

0 Likes

There is a mistake in the above expression. Can cy7c65211 be used instead of cy7c65215

0 Likes