Regarding CCG4 CYPD4226-40LQXIT GPIO

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
YuMa_3698771
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Expert

I'm using CYPD4226-40LQXIT.But I wonder which one can be used as GPIO?which one is special function pad? Is there any document giving detailed description about each pad function and alt function?

Thanks and Best regards

Mayue

0 Likes
1 Solution
YiZ_31
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hi Mayue,

You can take a look at the pin diagram in PSoC Creator. All the blue pins can be modified. You can set VBUS_DISCHARGE_P1 function to other pin and assign new function to Pin 2[5].

搜狗截图20190911102731.png

Regards,
Eddie

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
YiZ_31

Hi Mayue,

You can refer to the Pinouts of CCG4 datasheet:

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/datasheets/ez-pd-ccg4-datasheet-usb-type-c-port-controller

All the pins in VBUS Control, VCONN ControlOvervoltage Protection (OVP) and GPIOs and Serial Interfaces can be configured as common GPIO. And their function in default firmware are listed in Description column.

Regards,

Eddie

0 Likes

Hi Eddie

Thank you for support!  I'm going to use PIN20 VBUS_DISCHARGE_P1 as a GPIO. I want to know if it can do and If it has interrupt function? Who will control 6 PINs of VBUS control ? How do they work? May I change their function?

Thanks and Best regards

Mayue

0 Likes
YiZ_31

Hi Mayue,

You can take a look at the pin diagram in PSoC Creator. All the blue pins can be modified. You can set VBUS_DISCHARGE_P1 function to other pin and assign new function to Pin 2[5].

搜狗截图20190911102731.png

Regards,
Eddie

0 Likes