Need a open source code of CY4532 kit

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
dhjo_4436271
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome! First question asked First reply posted

Can I request a new requirement due to developing our product based CYPD3171-24LQXQ_cla platform? we know the CYPD3171-24LQXQ_cla platform support quick charge protocol such as PD3.0/QC4.0 etc, but we still need to integrated others private protocol such as Huawei SCP/OPPO VOOC to the platform, so we hope to open the platform PD stack source code to us and further to develop our product based CYPD3171-24LQXQ_cla, but currently PD stack is provided by the pre-compiled library and is inconvenient to us to integrate these function

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

I'm sorry but we cannot share the PD stack source code as it is Cypress intellectual property.

As I had previously stated in my response, legacy charging code is available in the SDK and you can make the required changes in the application layer.

Best Regards,

Mallika

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
MallikaK_22
50 likes received 750 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Please contact Cypress Sales https://www.cypress.com/about-us/sales-offices to get more support on the PD stack modification.

Regards,

Mallika

0 Likes

Hi,

Have you contacted the sales office?

Regards,

Mallika

0 Likes

Hi,

The firmware source code can be downloaded from the link:

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/ez-pd-ccgx-power-software-development-kit

You can start with the CYPD3171-24LQXQ_cla project in the Power SDK and can add other charging protocols in a similar way as it is being already done for the legacy protocols (Apple Charging, BC1.2) in the firmware code.

>>Please let us know if you specifically want to modify the PD stack?

Best Regards,

Mallika

0 Likes

Hi MallikaK,

thank you,

i will update if needed.

0 Likes

Hi MakkukaK,

I have download the software tool as you provide the link, but PD stack source code is pre-compiled library

0 Likes

Hi,

I'm sorry but we cannot share the PD stack source code as it is Cypress intellectual property.

As I had previously stated in my response, legacy charging code is available in the SDK and you can make the required changes in the application layer.

Best Regards,

Mallika

0 Likes
GEPI_4792916
Employee
Employee

Hi

I'm having almost the same problem.

I'm looking for the CYPD3175-24LQXQ, i downloaded Power SDK but there are no code for CYPD3175-24LQXQ.

Iven CYPD3171-24LQXQ_cla i can't find it.

Thank you

0 Likes

Hi,

Please install CCGx Power SDK: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/ez-pd-ccgx-power-software-development-kit

For CYPD3175 part, CYPD3175-24LQXQ_pa_direct_fb project can be used.

Best Regards,

Mallika

0 Likes