May I modify CY4541 I2C bootloader to CC-bootloader

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
WiCh_3149431
Level 4
Level 4
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

The CY4541 original design with I2C bootloader, FW can update through I2C bus, but I would like FW update through CC pin, where should I modify, or where I can reference to, could Cypress give me instructions and hint?

訊息由此人編輯:William Chen

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello William,

For CCG4 CC boot loader designing, you can refer to the CCGx power SDK which contains CC boot loader for CCG3PA under firmware->projects.

Best Regards,

Yatheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello William,

CYPD2134 project has CC boot loader, you can copy the cc bootloader to your project, change the part number in the CC bootloader project and build it to generate the .elf and .hex files. Include these in the bootloadable dependencies of your project.

Please refer to this thread.

Best Regards,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

Sorry, it is my typo, I want to change CY4541 I2C bootloader to CC bootloader, not CY4521.

0 Likes

Hello William,

For CCG4 CC boot loader designing, you can refer to the CCGx power SDK which contains CC boot loader for CCG3PA under firmware->projects.

Best Regards,

Yatheesh

0 Likes

Thanks, Yatheesh, we will check it.

0 Likes