How to config clock of SCB

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Jiong
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 25 replies posted 5 likes given

Hi team

As shown in the following figure, I use scb4 as i2C.How to choose the clock parameters on the right?

Jiong_0-1671417088481.png

Thanks

Jiong

0 Likes
1 Solution
Neo_Qin
5 likes given 250 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Hi @Jiong ,

A clock source must be connected to the SCB block to oversample input and output signals; in this document this clock will be referred as clk_scb. You must use one of the 8-bit or 16-bit dividers.

According to my understanding, any clock marked with a green circle can be used. To avoid conflicts, it is recommended to use those without "USED" or "SHARED" suffix.
For more details, please click the "Configuration Help" item to get relevant documents.
Neo_Qin_0-1671442057089.png

Regards,

Neo

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Neo_Qin
5 likes given 250 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Hi @Jiong ,

A clock source must be connected to the SCB block to oversample input and output signals; in this document this clock will be referred as clk_scb. You must use one of the 8-bit or 16-bit dividers.

According to my understanding, any clock marked with a green circle can be used. To avoid conflicts, it is recommended to use those without "USED" or "SHARED" suffix.
For more details, please click the "Configuration Help" item to get relevant documents.
Neo_Qin_0-1671442057089.png

Regards,

Neo