How do I modify and check configuration files through custom software during mass production?

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Use EZ-PD Configuration Utility to check the configuration file efficiency is too low during mass production. I want to develop a software to check it automatically, but I didn't find the API documents. Please help me, thanks!

Best Regards,

Jason

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Jason,

If you are looking for the manufactory test suit for EMCA, you need contact local FAE to support you. Cypress have MTK script which can work with CY4501 to verify the firmware inside of EMCA and show PASS or Fail with LED. Kindly contact local FAE if you need one. All of distributor can be find out from link:

Cypress Franchised Distributors

Best Regards,

Lisa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jason,

Please clarify which product you are referring to and design application.

What do you mean by "check the configuration file efficiency"? Do you mean Firmware/Configuration update?

Regards,
Anil

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anil ,

Thank you so much for your reply!

Please clarify which product you are referring to and design application.

->Our product are USB Type-C EMCA cables, use CCG1, CCG2, CCG3PA chip.

What do you mean by "check the configuration file efficiency"? Do you mean Firmware/Configuration update?

->YES

Best Regards,
Jason

0 Likes

Hi Jason,

If you are looking for the manufactory test suit for EMCA, you need contact local FAE to support you. Cypress have MTK script which can work with CY4501 to verify the firmware inside of EMCA and show PASS or Fail with LED. Kindly contact local FAE if you need one. All of distributor can be find out from link:

Cypress Franchised Distributors

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes