FLASH Memory Map

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Geromino
Level 5
Level 5
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Q: where  i could  find  address of  each part  in FLASH Memory

Q : when  i load hex file  i update only fw application or also configuration table  area ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

The bootloader and configuration table size will be as per what is mentioned in the User Guide i.e. around 4KB and 1KB. The application firmware size may vary as per the project so the address is not mapped in the diagram. So, the bootloader will start at 0x0000 followed by the configuration table at 0x1100.

You can find the flash memory map settings in the linker script cm0gcc.ld and the flash_config.h file.

Best Regards,

Sananya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Sananya_14

Hello,

-Please refer to Section 5.4 in the Power SDK User Guide for Flash Memory Map details.

-Updating the .hex file will update both the application firmware and configuration table.

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes

in section 5.4  there is no address  only visual image

0 Likes
Sananya_14

Hello,

The bootloader and configuration table size will be as per what is mentioned in the User Guide i.e. around 4KB and 1KB. The application firmware size may vary as per the project so the address is not mapped in the diagram. So, the bootloader will start at 0x0000 followed by the configuration table at 0x1100.

You can find the flash memory map settings in the linker script cm0gcc.ld and the flash_config.h file.

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes