EZ-PD Configuration Utility can not find device(CYPD4226-40LQXI)

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
qinlifeng77
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hi,

I want to download firmware by usb serial cable(usb to I2C). The cable use common CH341 chip.  But EZ-PD Configuration Utility can not find device. The schematic is the same as Jetson AGX Xavier of Nvidia. The connection of the device is below. Please tell me what the special attention.

Thanks.

Lifeng Qin

环境1.png

no device.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hello ,

1. Jetson AGX Xavier of Nvidia is supporting by Nvidia directly. Please kindly contact Nvidia with specified questions. 

2.  CH341 not supporting by Ez-PD configuration Utility is normal case. Since the I2C master on USB bridge shall be decode USB data package and transfer to I2C command as per CCGx specification. CH341 shall be customized to support it. 

Best Regards,

Lisa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hello ,

1. Jetson AGX Xavier of Nvidia is supporting by Nvidia directly. Please kindly contact Nvidia with specified questions. 

2.  CH341 not supporting by Ez-PD configuration Utility is normal case. Since the I2C master on USB bridge shall be decode USB data package and transfer to I2C command as per CCGx specification. CH341 shall be customized to support it. 

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes