Does CYPD5126-40LQXIT support OTG function

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Augustine_Yeh
Level 4
Level 4
Distributor - Zenitron(GC)
100 sign-ins 5 likes given 50 sign-ins

Hi Infineon

Does CYPD5126-40LQXIT support OTG function, If the answer is yes, How do we verify the GTO function in CYPD5126-40LQXIT , Thank !!

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hello ,

I guess you are looking for OTG functions, am I correct?

If yes, CCG5 CYPD5126-40LQXIT is not support USB OTG physic as per specification of USB org directly,  however, USB OTG is for allows USB devices , such as tablets  or smartphones , to act as a host, allowing other USB  devices, such as USB flash drives digital cameras mouse  or keyboards , to be attached to them, those functions is native feature of Type-C and Power Delivery. Since Type-C and Power Delivery separated power role and data role, and the role could be swapped  if the Type-C partner would like to. 

Best Regards,

Lisa  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hello ,

I guess you are looking for OTG functions, am I correct?

If yes, CCG5 CYPD5126-40LQXIT is not support USB OTG physic as per specification of USB org directly,  however, USB OTG is for allows USB devices , such as tablets  or smartphones , to act as a host, allowing other USB  devices, such as USB flash drives digital cameras mouse  or keyboards , to be attached to them, those functions is native feature of Type-C and Power Delivery. Since Type-C and Power Delivery separated power role and data role, and the role could be swapped  if the Type-C partner would like to. 

Best Regards,

Lisa  

0 Likes