Datasheet and reference design for ACG1F (CYAC1126-24LQXI)

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
johnsonmel
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

I have been looking at the "EZ-PD ACG1F One-Port USB Type-C Controller" Cypress part  CYAC1126-24LQXI/T on your website.  It seems like a great fit for an embedded computer design I am currently working on, but I first need to find out what the expected lifetime and availability for this part would be?  If there is a possibility of a 10 year life cycle expected for this part, then would you please provide the full datasheet (including detailed pin information) and any reference design documentation available?

Thank you,
Melissa

0 Likes
1 Solution
Pranava_YN
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

You can download the datasheet from the following link - https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/universal-serial-bus-usb-power-delivery-controller/usb-c-and...

For details regarding availability and expected lifetime information please contact Local Sales team.

Best regards,
Pranava

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Pranava_YN

Hi,

You can download the datasheet from the following link - https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/universal-serial-bus-usb-power-delivery-controller/usb-c-and...

For details regarding availability and expected lifetime information please contact Local Sales team.

Best regards,
Pranava
0 Likes

Hi Pranava,

I was hoping to get a full datasheet - the one at the link does not even have a pinout.

I will contact the Local Sales team.

Thanks,

Melissa

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Pranava_YN

Hi Melissa,

The datasheet present in the link do have the pinout information on Page 9 and 10. Attaching the same for your reference.

Best regards,
Pranava
0 Likes