Cannot Program CCG3A on CY4532 Kit

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JoLo_4180566
Level 2
Level 2

Up until today, I've been able to program firmware onto my CCG3A through CC line as well as the Miniprog3. All of a sudden, I am getting the following error:

Program Finished at 11:39:04 AM                                |

| FAILED! Timeout of SROM polling. Lost communication with chip.

| Please, check the following items:

|  - the connection between the programmer and the PSoC;

|  - the correct programming protocol is selected;

|  - the correct connector option is selected.

I've checked all the settings but have not had any luck. I also tried the suggestion in the FAQ regarding reprogramming the CC bootloader but with the same results. Has anyone else had this problem? Did I somehow brick my main board?

0 Likes
1 Solution
JoLo_4180566
Level 2
Level 2

I was finally able to program again. I don't know what caused it to not work as I didn't really change anything. It could be that I have a bad connection.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply