CYPD4226 notebook code example

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
apolecoco
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 5 questions asked

我们试图通过CYPD芯片控制tusb1064(MUX,与PS8740B相同),使主机的4D通道能够将视频数据传输到FPGA。CYPD 在此路径中用作 UFP,但我无法使用引用例程来完成此操作。似乎我无法通过这个获得EDID,但是我们的握手过程似乎是正确的(见附件)。现在我不知道何时在例程中配置 MUX?是否有调用 MUX 的配置?有没有修改方法?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Wang_Fred
5 questions asked 100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

想问下,你使用CYPD4226 NOTEBOOK的代码,在代码中是否做过修改?

从cc log的VDM flow来看,CCG4基本完成了DP配置,HPD也已经拉高,可能还是MUX没有切对。

MUX的操作在datamux_ctrl.c -> mux_ctrl_set_cfg() / PS8740_I2C_Write(), TI这颗MUX我们目前demo里暂时没有找到现成的。

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Wang_Fred

想问下,你使用CYPD4226 NOTEBOOK的代码,在代码中是否做过修改?

从cc log的VDM flow来看,CCG4基本完成了DP配置,HPD也已经拉高,可能还是MUX没有切对。

MUX的操作在datamux_ctrl.c -> mux_ctrl_set_cfg() / PS8740_I2C_Write(), TI这颗MUX我们目前demo里暂时没有找到现成的。

0 Likes
Jadeberry
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome!

I expect I truly need to use the code for the going with two connections. I want to make on ModusToolbox 3.x. This data is valuable for every one of the engineers and perusers and recollects that me of the create an iphone and android app they are situated in the USA and there are numerous designers and individuals who are associated with them including me that is the reason share with all since they give me extraordinary offer types of assistance.

0 Likes
Wang_Fred

Hi Jade,

As you mentioned ModusToolbox 3.x, let me know if you are checking the code examples for PMG1 on ModusToolbox 3.x?

If yes, please catch the updates in thread - https://community.infineon.com/t5/USB-EZ-PD-Type-C/Is-usbpd-available-in-ModusToolbox-3-x/td-p/38518...

If not, can you clarify more about what you request?

Thanks, Fred

0 Likes