CYPD4226 Sink Config

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Danio_A
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 likes given

Hello ,

I need to configure it as RX for portrait transfer。

What should I pay attention to in the configuration of CYPD4226 Sink? I only found the reference routine of Notebook in PSCO Create. 
Where can I find the configuration routines for Sink?

Thanks ^,^

0 Likes
1 Solution
Wang_Fred
5 questions asked 100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hello, 

Can you clarify more about your requirements of portrait transfer? it's a kind of monitor?

Besides, please confirm - 

1. which code you are using on your design? is the CYPD4226 notebook design available from PSoC Creator?

2. is the hardware your own customized board? possible to upload the schematic?

It looks from the cc log, CYPD4226(UFP device) has NACK response to ENTER MODE command from DFP device.  Is this behavior 100% reproduced?  Have you ever tried the config for monitor? 

Thanks, Fred

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Wang_Fred
5 questions asked 100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hello, 

Can you clarify more about your requirements of portrait transfer? it's a kind of monitor?

Besides, please confirm - 

1. which code you are using on your design? is the CYPD4226 notebook design available from PSoC Creator?

2. is the hardware your own customized board? possible to upload the schematic?

It looks from the cc log, CYPD4226(UFP device) has NACK response to ENTER MODE command from DFP device.  Is this behavior 100% reproduced?  Have you ever tried the config for monitor? 

Thanks, Fred

Danio_A
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 likes given

Hi,Fred
Thank you for your reply, Fred. As you said, I am using the notebook project, and I will try to use the monitor configuration to try.
Thanks again
😎
Thanks, Danio

0 Likes