CYPD3175 with MAX25430

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MajorZhu
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

I'm using CYPD3175 with MAX25430 in my design.

does any one used this combination before?

now i dont have any clue how to use CYPD3175 to communicate with MAX25430.

is there any example i can find? Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Neo_Qin
5 likes given 250 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Hi @MajorZhu ,

Since Automotive SDK Installer will be released at FY23 Q1, I'm not sure if it is available for the customers now.

EZ-PD™ CCGx Power SDK may be more suitable for you, I think you can use the CLA project as your I2C communication reference, the corresponding evaluation board is CY4532.

Neo_Qin_0-1672908049486.png

Regards,

Neo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Neo_Qin

Hi @MajorZhu ,

I think you are using the ADI MAX25430A Evaluation Kit, Infineon provides the Automotive SDK Installer for your reference.

Automotive SDK includes a USB Type-C/PD™ specification compliant protocol stack, middleware libraries, reference applications and documentation. The reference firmware is provided in form of workspaces that can be imported in Modus Toolbox.

Regards,

Neo

0 Likes

Hi Neo,

Thanks for your help.

yes, according to the MAX25430A EVB, i designed my own board.

i will study the SDK documents. thanks again!

0 Likes
Neo_Qin

Hi @MajorZhu ,

Since Automotive SDK Installer will be released at FY23 Q1, I'm not sure if it is available for the customers now.

EZ-PD™ CCGx Power SDK may be more suitable for you, I think you can use the CLA project as your I2C communication reference, the corresponding evaluation board is CY4532.

Neo_Qin_0-1672908049486.png

Regards,

Neo

0 Likes