CY6611 EZ-USB HX3PD EVK

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
hlwn
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked First like given

Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask , is source code of CY6611 EZ-USB HX3PD EVK available?

Is it possible to program CY6611 EZ-USB HX3PD EVK through source code?

Thanks,

Liwan

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Liwan,

Yes, the source code is available for HX3PD based on the CY6611 EVK. Please find the complete source code with the Dock SDK and the binaries only with HX3PD firmware.

The programming is possible using SWD programming (using MiniProg4) or USB programming using the HX3PD Configuration utility.

Best Regards,
Sananya

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Sananya_14

Hi Liwan,

Yes, the source code is available for HX3PD based on the CY6611 EVK. Please find the complete source code with the Dock SDK and the binaries only with HX3PD firmware.

The programming is possible using SWD programming (using MiniProg4) or USB programming using the HX3PD Configuration utility.

Best Regards,
Sananya

Hi Sananya,

After following the link above, Dock SDK, and install EZ-PD CCGx Dock SDK v3.3 Single Package, may I ask how to find the source code? It seems after the installation, EZ-PD Configuration Utility is launched. And I am bit unsure how to get into the source code.

Best regards,

Liwan

0 Likes
Sananya_14

Hi Liwan,

Please refer to the HX3PD source code at- <install directory>\Cypress\EZ-PD CCGx Dock SDK\Firmware\projects\HX3PD_HUB

You should find the HX3PD PD controller and DMC projects in that path, both can be opened using PSoC Creator.

Best Regards,
Sananya