CCG2 EMCA firmware source code

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
NaLi_4605461
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hi Cypress,

I have consulted about EMCA source code before:

https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-EZ-PD-Type-C/How-to-get-CYPD2103-source-code/m-p/262140#M4825

But I was told that the source code was not open by local(Chinese mainland) Distributors and Cypress Application Engineer.

Is it possible to obtain a CYPD2103 templates or demo code that has removed  EMCA protocol stack?

Thanks,

Nathan

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Nathan,

Unfortunately we currently dont have such a sample source code, sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer to the CCGx SDK, you could check the CCG2 projects and API guide to customize your own firmware.

Best Regards,
Sananya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Nathan,

Could you please explain about the demo code requirement without the protocol stack? If you're looking for the firmware project for the CCG2 EMCA cable application, please check with your local distributor if you havent already and we can help you with further customization.

Best Regards,
Sananya

0 Likes

Hi Sananya,
The local distributor told me that they could not provide me with any EMCA source code .

About the demo code  without the protocol stack:
We have multiple projects that use MCU's peripherals, so it's inconvenient if all of customizations are modified by Cypress engineers.
A CCG2 source code that just implements SOP' messages is enough for us, even without VDM implementation.

Thanks,
Nathan

0 Likes

Hi Nathan,

Unfortunately we currently dont have such a sample source code, sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer to the CCGx SDK, you could check the CCG2 projects and API guide to customize your own firmware.

Best Regards,
Sananya

0 Likes