Add one serial number parameter to ezpd_dockupdatefw.exe utility

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
BSlava
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First reply posted First question asked

Hello,

I have multiple DMC chips in my system with the same VID/PID connected to the same computer, each with its own unique serial number. Unfortunately, the current version of ezpd_dockupdatefw.exe, when run with VID/PID command line parameters, fails if it detects more than one such device. It would be great to add another "serial number" command line parameter to the ezpd_dockupdatefw.exe tool so that it can only program the device selected by that number.

Another very useful option would be to add the -all parameter to this tool to program all devices that match the VID/PID criteria.

Thanks,
Slava 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ajeethkumar_P
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi Stanislav,

Thanks for posting in the Infineon Developer community!

I will share your requirements with the Internal team. These features will be considered for the next revision of the tool.

Thanks,
Ajeeth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ajeethkumar_P
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi Stanislav,

Thanks for posting in the Infineon Developer community!

I will share your requirements with the Internal team. These features will be considered for the next revision of the tool.

Thanks,
Ajeeth

0 Likes