Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Why HybridPACK™ DC6i is the perfect fit for main inverter applications up to 100 kW?

Why HybridPACK™ DC6i is the perfect fit for main inverter applications up to 100 kW?

Academy
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

Meet Clare, who works for a company that develops a new generation of electric vehicles.

She found out about Infineon solutions from a colleague, Simon, who told her about Infineon’s automotive power semiconductor module portfolio for hybrid and electric vehicles. She is currently working on a new inverter platform and there are some big challenges in terms of system requirements, size, cost and time that they need to overcome. So, she thought about going to Infineon, just like Simon did, to get some help.

And Infineon can help Claire with her challenge. How?

Meet HybridPACK™ DC6i is the Perfect Fit for Main Inverter Applications!

Watch a video to:

- Understand how HybridPACK™ DC6i can meet the challenges posed by main inverter applications in terms of system requirements, size, cost and time;

- Discover HybridPACK™’s DC6i distinctive features, namely the EDT2 and PressFIT™ technology;

- Get to know how Infineon is able to meet customer needs in relation to quality and ramp-up capability. 

HybridPACK™ DC6i is the perfect fit for main inverter applications.png

0 Likes