Modern cars provide an increasing number of applications to improve not only our comfort, but also our safety.
The power distribution system supplies all these applications and enables the secure and controlled energy flow from a source (for example, the battery) to all kinds of loads in the vehicle.
The classical physical solution for the power distribution system is composed of:
- A wire harness to transport energy;
- Relays to open and close the energy flow;
- Fuses to protect the wire harness Infineon provides a wide range of products for this increasingly important vehicle component.
Come along and find out more:
- What an electrical power distribution center is;
- Why relays and fuses are being replaced with semiconductors;
- What solutions Infineon offers for electrical power distribution centers;
- Identify the devices that Infineon provides for replacing relays and fuses.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.