.vtrip for automotive of TraveoII CYT2B7

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
YoIs_1298666
Level 5
Level 5
250 sign-ins 100 replies posted 100 sign-ins

Hello,

I can see "GPIO Usage Setup in Traveo™ II Family .pdf" for the application note.

I can find the "Selectable CMOS, TTL, and automotive input buffer mode".

But I can not see the value of automotive for .vtrip.

YoIs_1298666_0-1615545635828.png

So, I have two questions for CYT2B7.

1. Can all GPIO pins be set to automotive input buffer mode?

2. What is the .vtrip value for automotive input buffer mode?

Best regards,

Yocchi

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ashish
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi ,

1) Yes

2)It's 0 (i.e. CMOS). You need to have additional configuration.  The .vtrip in SDL code which you are referring is the input buffer trip point, and it will be 0 for CMOS and 1 for TTL. 

Basically Vtrip can be though as 2 bit value,  CMOS and TTL buffer modes are selected by the GPIO_PRTx_CFG_IN.VTRIP_SELy_0 bit. To set the mode to Automotive use the GPIO_PRTxCFG_IN_AUTOLVL.VTRIP_SELy_1 bit to enable/disable the mode.

Note: Set the GPIO_PRTx_CFG_IN mode to CMOS if enabling the Automotive mode .

From SDL point of view, you can use the api GPIO_SetVtripAuto to configures the GPIO pin input buffer for automotive compatible or not (kindly refer the SDL user guide for details).

Ashish_0-1615970416430.png

Thanks,

Ashish

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ashish
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi ,

1) Yes

2)It's 0 (i.e. CMOS). You need to have additional configuration.  The .vtrip in SDL code which you are referring is the input buffer trip point, and it will be 0 for CMOS and 1 for TTL. 

Basically Vtrip can be though as 2 bit value,  CMOS and TTL buffer modes are selected by the GPIO_PRTx_CFG_IN.VTRIP_SELy_0 bit. To set the mode to Automotive use the GPIO_PRTxCFG_IN_AUTOLVL.VTRIP_SELy_1 bit to enable/disable the mode.

Note: Set the GPIO_PRTx_CFG_IN mode to CMOS if enabling the Automotive mode .

From SDL point of view, you can use the api GPIO_SetVtripAuto to configures the GPIO pin input buffer for automotive compatible or not (kindly refer the SDL user guide for details).

Ashish_0-1615970416430.png

Thanks,

Ashish

0 Likes

Hello Ashish-san,

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Yocchi

0 Likes