Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
sangbiao123
Level 2
Level 2
First solution authored 10 sign-ins 5 questions asked

dear infineon engineer i have a traveii board,the type is CYT2B7 i want to use dthis board to drive a stepper driver. the type is TMC2209. did anyone  have some experience about this topic. 

i used rapberry pi and arduino to test the TMC2209, there exist some libary and demo learn. i am not sure if the CYT2B7  support the TMC220x series, and some source code to reuse. thanks a lot.

0 Likes
1 Solution
sangbiao123
Level 2
Level 2

dear Jimmy_L,  when i use the above link to register i fill all the info and also download the pingID on my android phone,when i fille the digit password generate from my phone only got the info said falled authenticate ,it seems no way to got the sdl_additional_code_examples_v8.0.0_w ex_control txt  you mentioned, but i am found another version can download examples_v7.3.0 ,it also contain 01_Adafruit_Motor_Shield_v2.3_StepperMotor example. i am not sure if  v8.0.0 mostly same with v7.3.0 or v7.3.0 is ok for me to learn. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Jimmy_L
5 questions asked 250 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Hi sangbiao123,

we have a sample code for stepper motor in SDL additional code, you can download sdl_additional_code_examples_v8.0.0_w ex_control txt from MyICP and find the code in 01_Adafruit_Motor_Shield_v2.3_StepperMotor. And you can refer to the ATRM section 25.3.4.2 Configuring Counter for PWM Mode for Stepper Motor Control (SMC) for details.

if you can't access MyICP, please follow below link to registry the account

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontroller/#!details

0 Likes
sangbiao123
Level 2
Level 2

dear Jimmy_L,  when i use the above link to register i fill all the info and also download the pingID on my android phone,when i fille the digit password generate from my phone only got the info said falled authenticate ,it seems no way to got the sdl_additional_code_examples_v8.0.0_w ex_control txt  you mentioned, but i am found another version can download examples_v7.3.0 ,it also contain 01_Adafruit_Motor_Shield_v2.3_StepperMotor example. i am not sure if  v8.0.0 mostly same with v7.3.0 or v7.3.0 is ok for me to learn. 

0 Likes
Jimmy_L
5 questions asked 250 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Hi sangbaio123,

sorry we can't send the file to customer directly, if you have problem with the registry, you can contact with your distributor or the sales in our company for help, maybe you can get the file from their channel.

0 Likes