Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
yboram
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First question asked Welcome!

I use Cypress TV II (CY4DNDBHAES) evaluation board and trying to update some functions of existing graphic solution. I used initialize functions to enabling and showing scenes by using functions like as below :

utDispGetTiming(), utDispGetPLL(), CyGfx_SysInitializeDriver(), utDispEnableFpdPll(), CyGfx_ErpSetPrintf(), utMmanReset(), CyGfx_ErpSetMessageLevel(), CyGfx_DispOpenDisplay(), utPeGenContext(), CyGfx_BeResetContext(), mmlGdcPeBlendFunc(), mmlGdcPeSelectArea(), mmlGdcPeColor() functions.

After that, when I call the function mmlGdcPeFill to fill specified region of the surface with this code,

int retVal = mmlGdcPeFill((MML_GDC_PE_CONTEXT)pe_context, 0, 0, width, height);

I got error like this,

[ERROR] : ..\..\..\..\02_driver\basic_graphics\source\user\hw\gccgfx_cmdseq.c:(691): (): FIFO buffer not initialized !!!
[ERROR] : ..\..\..\..\02_driver\basic_graphics\source\user\hw\gccgfx_cmdseq.c:(691): (): FIFO buffer not initialized !!!

and the retVal value was 0x21013003.

TVII GraphicsDriver user guide says 0x21013003 means "Command buffer not initialized" error.

What could be the reason of not successfully initialized command buffer function's problem which causes "FIFO buffer not initialized !!!" error? I got all CYGFX_OK that the return values when I call utDispGetTiming, utDispGetPLL, CyGfx_SysInitializeDriver, utDispEnableFpdPll, CyGfx_ErpSetPrintf, utMmanReset, CyGfx_ErpSetMessageLevel, CyGfx_BeSetTaskInstructionBuffer, CyGfx_DispOpenDisplay, utPeGenContext, CyGfx_BeResetContext, mmlGdcPeBlendFunc, mmlGdcPeSelectArea, mmlGdcPeColor functions.

I looked here in the Cypress community website and did not see any reported issues which seem related to this.

I have the CYTVII-C-2D-6M-500-BGA CPU Traveo II evaluation board and I am using v1e00 graphic library SDK with GHS Multi 7.1 and Compiler v2020.1

If you have some information or idea about this issue, please let me know and reply.

Thanks in advance,

0 Likes
1 Reply
KumarAP
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted 5 likes given

Hi @yboram ,

Collaterals of T2G cluster controllers are not public. So, we cannot discuss the questions you asked on this thread on a public forum due to confidentiality reasons.

Thanks for your understanding.

BR.

0 Likes