cmake traveo starter kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
meriam
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

hello, 

I am trying to  generate hex and elf file with cmakelists for blink led project.

I am also using IAR files from the traveo SDL folder tviibe1m.

Unfortunately, I am not able to create the hex and elf even the compilation is without errors.

Would appreciate if you can review my project.

thanks,

0 Likes
1 Solution
KumarAP
250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi Meriam,

I would suggest you to refer the latest SDL 7.5 for CMake support and you can refer it for your reference. Download and install SDL, then go through the "CMake_Readme.md" file (path -->> T2G_Sample_Driver_Library_7.5.0\cmake) and "CMakeLists" file (path -->> T2G_Sample_Driver_Library_7.5.0) for configuration.
Try the mentioned steps as per "CMake_Readme.md" file. Hoping this will help you and solve your query.

Also for toolchain support, Please refer SDL "Readme" file(path -->> T2G_Sample_Driver_Library_7.5.0).
Below is the snippet of same :

8e18e386-bf57-4b24-9dd3-ee01d52cea0f.PNG

Link for latest SDL : https://softwaretools.infineon.com/tools/com.ifx.tb.tool.traveoiisampledriverlibraryutil?utm_source=...

Thank you.

Regards,

Apurva

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
KumarAP

Hi,

Can you please let us know which compiler and SDL version you are using ?

Thank you.

0 Likes
meriam
Level 2
Level 2

Hello Kumar, 

I am using SDL 7.1.0 and (GNU Arm Embedded Toolchain 10-2020-q4-major) 10.2.1

thank you

0 Likes
KumarAP

Hi Meriam,

I would suggest you to refer the latest SDL 7.5 for CMake support and you can refer it for your reference. Download and install SDL, then go through the "CMake_Readme.md" file (path -->> T2G_Sample_Driver_Library_7.5.0\cmake) and "CMakeLists" file (path -->> T2G_Sample_Driver_Library_7.5.0) for configuration.
Try the mentioned steps as per "CMake_Readme.md" file. Hoping this will help you and solve your query.

Also for toolchain support, Please refer SDL "Readme" file(path -->> T2G_Sample_Driver_Library_7.5.0).
Below is the snippet of same :

8e18e386-bf57-4b24-9dd3-ee01d52cea0f.PNG

Link for latest SDL : https://softwaretools.infineon.com/tools/com.ifx.tb.tool.traveoiisampledriverlibraryutil?utm_source=...

Thank you.

Regards,

Apurva

0 Likes
meriam
Level 2
Level 2

Hello, 

Thank you so much for your response.

Would it work if I change the compiler from IAR to arm gnu ? 

Thanks

0 Likes
KumarAP

Hi Meriam,

We have not tested on arm-gnu, So we are not sure about the output behavior. you can try this.
But currently we don't have any documentation regarding how to add a new compiler support for CMAKE.
Also please refer "Known Issues" and "Feature list" from the "CMake_Readme.md" file (path -->> T2G_Sample_Driver_Library_7.5.0\cmake).

We have only tested on GHS/IAR and Windriver DIAB (only on TVII_BE-1M devices) compilers and CMAKE support for these compilers are present in latest SDL 7.5.0 also.

Thank you.

Regards,
Apurva

0 Likes