chip silk screen printing

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
yangyong
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Jingchuan(GC)
5 comments on blog First comment on blog 50 questions asked

excuse me, i can't find TRAVEO II chip 's  silk screen printing  in datasheet.

can you tell me which document introduce this. thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Kavya_B
100 replies posted 10 likes given 25 solutions authored

Hello @yangyong ,

I'm mentioning below some of the details on chip markings for CYT2B9 family which can be publicly disclosed:

In 3rd line, '12144006' represents Mark code in 'YWWEEXXX' format (in which Y means year, WW means Week code), 'C' means BE part revision. In 4th line,  'CYP' represents company name and 'JPN' represents origin.

Thanks,

Kavya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Kavya_B

Hello,

The question is not very clear for us.  What did you mean by 'TRAVEO II chip's  silk screen printing'? Are you referring to the silk screen of any of the Traveo II evaluation boards? Could you please clarify?

Thanks,

Kavya

0 Likes
yangyong
Level 5
Level 5

sorry, i mean , the Tarveo II chip's  package marking Information ,the silk printing words on the chip.

thanks!

0 Likes
Kavya_B

Hello,

Are you looking for the device part number details for Traveo II chips? If that is what you are looking for then 'Ordering Information' section in each of Traveo II datasheets will contain the list of MPNs supported under that family of Traveo II controllers.

Thanks,

Kavya

0 Likes
yangyong
Level 5
Level 5

i  want to know the silk printing words on the chip as follows.

thanks!

yoya_4785701_0-1644198585137.png

0 Likes
Kavya_B

Hello @yangyong ,

I'm mentioning below some of the details on chip markings for CYT2B9 family which can be publicly disclosed:

In 3rd line, '12144006' represents Mark code in 'YWWEEXXX' format (in which Y means year, WW means Week code), 'C' means BE part revision. In 4th line,  'CYP' represents company name and 'JPN' represents origin.

Thanks,

Kavya

0 Likes