I 'm using SMIF interface to control an external hyperlfash S26KL512 with HyperBus protocol.
I'm using the SDL 7.2.0 and I selected 'tviic2d4m' family. There is a document that mentions an issue present in the SDL about firmware control of Hyperflash and Hyperflash.
I used code examples from SDL with commom and specific files.
I'm able to write and read external memory (only in MMIO mode) but with some important issues.
Basically I have 4 problems discovered:
1) Abnormal necessary resetting of the SMIF module: After 7 Hyperbus transations SMIF module goes in busy state and stops to work. Essentialy for example on Reading operation, after Dummy bytes no more clocks are sent so the RWDS is not received and the SMIF module goes in busy state. I resolve temporarily by "DeInit" and "Init" the SMIF module periodically.
2) Wrong Read Byte: "ReadMMIO" is working but with a problem; The first byte of the buffer of "uint16_t" (half-word) I read is always wrong. The second byte of the first half-word is correct as other halfwords.
Initilly ReadMMIO didn't work and after I change an instruction on "Cy_SMIF_ReceiveDataBlocking" function and now works with this issue ( .fieldRxCount.dataNum = (uint32_t)(rxUnitNum), // - 1U), ).
3) Huge delays between transaction: I'm able to see signals between Traveo 2G and hyperflash. The single clock of hyperbus is at 32 MHz but I see sent clocks and after I see interruptions of clock that continues subsequently after some microseconds, also 20 microseconds of delay. Impossible to accept such kind of delays.
Xip module doesn't work. I see signals between hyperflash and MCU but on Write operation no correct cmd/data are sent and in Read operation no more clocks are sent after dummy bytes and moduls goes in busy state.
Could you help me?
Thank you in advance.
I am trying to generate hex and elf file with cmakelists for blink led project.
I am also using IAR files from the traveo SDL folder tviibe1m.
Unfortunately, I am not able to create the hex and elf even the compilation is without errors.
Would appreciate if you can review my project.
Going thoroughly through CYT4BF datasheets and TRM, I see that the MCU has 2 M_TTCAN controller with 5 channels each. What are the limitations of such an arrangement? Typically, MCUs use a 1:1 mapping controller to channel.
Basically I'm looking to answer these questions:
1. Does this arrangement have any hidden limitations that are not clear?
2. Can all channels operate independently at a different bit rate at full CAN-FD capacity of 5Mbps at the same time (that is - all 5 channels connected to active peripherals operating full speed of 5Mbps at the same time)?
3. If there are shared functions that cause performance impacts, what are they?
Thank you for your support!
PCB板上有多个电源轨， MCU和SPI slave设备分别是两个不同的电源轨供电，不同电源之间是供地的，且电压是一致的；
I am trying to flash a hex file generated by makefile with cypress autoflash utility.
But I always get an error with checksum.
I am using traveo ii cyt2b75cades starter kit board.
I have attached my hex file and linkerscript.
thank you for your help,
Is there the method to select specific miniprog4 in several miniprog4?
I saw the manual of the autoflash utility.
But, I can't find the method.
Please check it.
Thanks and Best regards.
If the global for ADC unit settings "DIAG_EN" and "EPASS_MMIO.PASS_CTL.REFBUF_EN" are set for diagnostic purposes, are those settings affect on all ADC groups (channels). For example I want to use only two channels per unit for diagnostic purposes.
Best rgeards,Show Less
参考SDL7.3 :T2G_Sample_Driver_Library_7.3.0\tviibe1m\src\examples\flash\code\cm0_cm4_non_blocking 文件夹下示例验证non-blocking 操作flash；
I have a questions about read blank work flash through SWD.
I found there is different behavior while CYT2B7xx/CYT4BBxx series read blank work flash.
For CYT4BB/BL series : it is able to read out the random (spurious) data from work flash.
For CYT2B7/BL series : it is unable to read out the random data, and it always shows ACK fault of SWD.
I want to know it is possible to set up CYT2B7's register to make the behavior is same as CY4BB series?
in other words, I hope CYT2B7/BL is able to be read random data if work flash is blank.