Traveo2 CPU not found error in IAR

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
biszkotp
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi!

I have problem with my traveo CYTVII-B-E-1M board. I work on HW clock settings and after some successful downloading with IAR I get now an error message: CPU not found.

The amber LED still flashing and green is also lit.
I think I try to update the frimware to the latest one. Unfortunately the update not solve the problem still not found the CPU. An extra point comes with the firmware update the mode switch looks nothing to do and amber LED not flashing towards and not able to change the mode with mode button.

If anyone look similar issues please help me to figure out how this can be solve.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Apurva_S
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi @biszkotp 

Can you please elaborate a little more about your setup and answer my below questions -

1. Are you using the Traveo II Starter Kit? If yes, can you tell the kit and chip revision?
  2. Are you using SDL? If yes, which revision and which example?
  3. Can you provide the error screenshot?

Regards.

0 Likes

Hi,

1. I use Traveo II Starter Kit.
     Kit revision: 600-60542-01 Rev 03
     chip rev.: CYT2B75CADES

2. Yes I use SDL ver.: 7.5.0
     I use the base code what is coming with the boar for M0+ core and I use unique code for M4 application core where I use sample code from  sysclk\DifferentCPUclock
I use the sample code parts for clock settings on the M4 core just with different parameters.

biszkotp_0-1658320586610.png

0 Likes
Apurva_S

Hi @biszkotp 

I tried the sysclk\DifferentCPUclock example from SDL 7.5.0 on the same starter kit as mentioned by you and it works fine for me. 

Could you try below steps -

1. Can you please confirm that you have applied the patch present  at \T2G_Sample_Driver_Library_7.5.0\misc\tools\iar ? If not, please do and try again.
  2. You have mentioned that you have changed some parameters in the default example. Can you try programming the default project and see if that works?
  3. If point 2 is not possible, you can try to erase and program a default SDL project without any change using "Auto Flash Utility" and then try to connect IAR.

Regards.

0 Likes
Hi,

Can you send a link for me to the download autoflash utility 1.3 what is contain traveo2_1m_a0.cfg for target

Or a zipped one to not block aor push quarantine the message the outlook?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Szívélyes üdvözlettel / Kind regards

Péter Tamás Biszkót
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary

peter.biszkot@thyssenkrupp-automotive.com
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary, Budafoki út 56, 1117 Budapest, Hungary, www.thyssenkrupp-presta.com
<>
[tk_standard_banner_en]

Executive Board: Marc de Bastos Eckstein
Domicil of the Company: Budapest, Commercial register: Budapest, 01-09-887088, VAT No.: HU14061716

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
0 Likes
Apurva_S

Hi @biszkotp 

You can find the link to download auto flash utility mentioned on this thread - https://community.infineon.com/t5/TRAVEO-T2G/Auto-Flash-Utility-download-link/td-p/353345

Regards.

0 Likes