Traveo 2 Instrument Cluster

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
VivekPatel
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First reply posted First question asked

Hello,

My name is Vivek I am working on Custom bootloader activity for my one of the client on Traveo 2 microcontroller,

I need help on below topics,

• Please suggest evolution boards from Traveo 2 - instrument cluster family,
  • Is Infineon is providing any code configurator like PSOC studio for Traveo 2 series,

Thanks,

Vivek 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Imam_M
50 replies posted 10 likes received 10 solutions authored

Hi @VivekPatel,

Please suggest evolution boards from Traveo 2 - instrument cluster family,
Kindly you can check on this KIT_T2G_C_2D-4M for Traveo T2G Cluster Evaluation Board. That board is based on CYT3DL with on-board Miniprog4.  I also suggest you to use our Evaluation Board Finder if you're looking for evaluation boards from our products.

Is Infineon is providing any code configurator like PSOC studio for Traveo 2 series,
For code configurator on Traveo II, unfortunately we don't have any configurator-code. But I suggest you to take a look Autosar MCAL which is support for Traveo II family products. 

I hope this helps.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Imam_M

Hi @VivekPatel,

Please suggest evolution boards from Traveo 2 - instrument cluster family,
Kindly you can check on this KIT_T2G_C_2D-4M for Traveo T2G Cluster Evaluation Board. That board is based on CYT3DL with on-board Miniprog4.  I also suggest you to use our Evaluation Board Finder if you're looking for evaluation boards from our products.

Is Infineon is providing any code configurator like PSOC studio for Traveo 2 series,
For code configurator on Traveo II, unfortunately we don't have any configurator-code. But I suggest you to take a look Autosar MCAL which is support for Traveo II family products. 

I hope this helps.

Thank you.

VivekPatel
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First reply posted First question asked

Hello @Imam_M ,

Thanks for quick response, 

I am new to Autosar can you suggest me where should I find Autosar MCAL ?

Secondly, I need port Non-Autosar based bootloader  from Traveo 1 - Traveo -2 can you suggest me any application note or any other resources that might help.

0 Likes
Imam_M

Hi @VivekPatel ,

I am new to Autosar can you suggest me where should I find Autosar MCAL ?
Autosar MCAL is a licensed software and if you're interested in it, you can contact our sales representative and they will guide you about that.
In the meantime, if you're looking for a driver to work, I would like to suggest you check the Sample Driver Library (SDL) for Traveo II Products Family. Here's the link for SDL. But remember, this SDL is not recommended for production purposes.

Secondly, I need port Non-Autosar based bootloader  from Traveo 1 - Traveo -2 can you suggest me any application note or any other resources that might help.
For bootloader resources, you can check on this bootloader application notes.

I hope this helps. 

Thank you.

0 Likes